Newzones is not currently seeking new artists for the gallery and does not review on-line portfolios/images.
Due to the large amount of submissions reveived each year, we will be reviewing artists' portfolios in August. Packages received by August 1 will be taken into consideration. Submissions received after this date will be put into the next year's round of reviews.
Artists' submissions are sent to the gallery at their own risk and should not contain original or irreplaceable material. Please do not phone the gallery - you will be contacted should there be any further inquiries.
Please note: Packages will only be viewed if the following materials have been included:
- A letter of introduction.
- CD of images representing current work.
- A current resume listing education, exhibition record, and collections.
- An artist's statement.
- Any catalogues, reviews or articles on past exhibitions.
- A self-addressed, stamped, return envelope to facilitate the return of materials. If the materials are to be returned to an address outside of Canada a $15.00 money order or bank draft will be required. If a self- addressed envelope or money order/ bank draft has not been provided materials will not be returned.